RENTAL MINIMUMS (for rustic decor and/or event lighting)
AZCO Rustic Designs & Rentals operates between March 1st-November 30th each year.
- Minimum $600 rental for events within 25 miles of our location
- Minimum $850 rental for events between 25-40 miles of our location
- Orders outside 40 miles are subject to higher minimum and handled on a case by case basis All minimums do not include tax, delivery or Shutterbug rentals
If your event occurs between December 1st and February 30th, please contact us
Standard Delivery- This is for orders that do not require a specific delivery time within the 6am-7pm window. Delivery fees start at $60. Delivery fee will be calculated based on distance, duration, and size of order.
Time Specific Delivery- This is for orders that require delivery within a specific 2 hour window. There will be an additional $75 added to the delivery fee ($150 total if both delivery and pick up have time specific)
Late Night Delivery/Pick up- This is for orders that require delivery or pick up after the hour of 7pm. Fees will be at the discretion of AZCO (minimum $100). All late night pick up/deliveries are approved at our discretion.
Additional Labor-Additional labor fees are $50 per hour for the first two people. Any additional people will be at the rate of $25 per hour. Number of people required for set-up will be based on constraint of time
Free Delivery- Delivery within a 30 mile radius of our warehouse (60 mile round trip) is included in all our packages
Additional Delivery Charges
Delivery 31-50 miles (61-100 round trip) will have an additional $50 charge
Delivery 51-100 miles (101-200 round trip) will be charge an additional $1.50 per round trip mile
Delivery 101+ (201+ round trip miles) will be charged an additional $2.00 per round trip mile
All deliveries over 50 mile radius are at AZCO discretion
- A non-refundable 40% deposit is required to secure date and availability
- Shutterbug requires a $400 non refundable deposit on all packages
- If renter cancels rental order they will forfeit their deposit and any payments made. The deposit will be allowed to be used on a rescheduled or future rental order that must occur within one year of cancellation. If the cancellation occurs within 30 days of the event date, another 10% of the total invoice will be charged to the renter.
- Remaining balance must be paid in full at the date set between the renter and AZCO Rustic Designs and Rentals
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- We accept checks, cash, and credit card (upon request)
- We follow CA regulation and charge sales tax on all of our rental items including delivery. Due to the fact that all our inventory was hand crafted from scratch or altered in some way, CA requires us to charge sales tax. We apply the county regulated 7.875%